God provides “every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, you may share abundantly in every good work.” (2 Corinthians 9:8)
When you support the mission and ministry of Columbia Presbyterian Church, your gifts of your time, talents, and money are expressions of your love of Jesus Christ in response to the blessings you have received from our Lord. It is amazing how our Little Church with the Big Heart is able to do so much in the community because of your generosity.
Donate to Columbia Presbyterian Church
Please make your check out to Columbia Presbyterian Church and send it to the church office at:
711 Columbia Drive
Decatur, GA 30030
All donations to CPC are 100% tax-deductible.
Donate to DCM
Decatur Cooperative Ministry supports the 2,100 school-age children and their families who are homeless in the City of Decatur and DeKalb County this year by providing:
- Emergency shelter for women with children
- Long-term transitional housing for families with children
- Permanent supportive housing for chronically homeless families
- Financial assistance to prevent eviction or utility cut-off
- Food for households at risk of hunger
Donate to DEAM
- Bring donations to the church any day of the week (leave them in the plastic containers just inside the main entry doors to the church). Items of greatest need: powdered milk in 12 oz. packages, individual tea bags, macaroni and cheese, saltine crackers, canned fruit/vegetables/meat, peanut butter, Jello, cereal, 1lb. bags of rice, toilet tissue, personal hygiene items (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, razors), laundry detergent, soap.
- Pray that the gifts of our community will be enough to meet the needs of our neighbors.
- Keep your financial support steady throughout the year.
Donate to Other Important Causes
Support the following non-profits that provide valuable services to our community:
- Our House: a child care and support center for homeless families
- Initiative for Affordable Housing: housing and social services for homeless and low-income families
- Clifton Sanctuary Ministries is an emergency shelter with over 70% success rate for its guests (including those who do not graduate). It is this kind of personal attention to the individuals in our community that changes not only homelessness, but the face of homelessness.